Remote Occupational Therapist New Mexico
This Speech Pathology role is 100% remote for an Occupational Therapist.
- K-12th grade
- School Setting
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Meets the patient’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining treatment plans in consultation with physicians, and by prescription. Helps patients accomplish treatment plan and secures necessary supplies and adaptive equipment for patients to facilitate independence
- Administers therapy statements according to a treatment plan approved by the attending physician. Complies with company protocol for patient rounding.
- Evaluates effects of therapy treatments by observing, noting and evaluating patient’s progress.
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills including use of desktop computers and handheld devices with ability to learn company or customer systems
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient, employee and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume and three (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Arlington, WA
- Overland Park, MO
- Lexington, MO
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- North Bend, WA
- La Push , WA
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Independent, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.