Remote OT in Wisconsin
Hiring Licensed Wisconsin Occupational Therapist
We are hiring a full-time OT for a school in Wisconsin. Interviewing immediately contingent on licensure and schools experience.
- Full-time onsite position in a school setting
- Assessments, IEP’s, Evaluations
- 37.5 hours or part-time
- Caseload of 30 students
- Master’s Degree
- Must be licensed in WI (or willing to obtain)
- School experience is preferred but not required
- High energy and self-motivation
- Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match and more
- Weekly guaranteed pay for direct and indirect services
- Continued education reimbursement
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, OT, Therapy, Full Time, Occupational Therapy
For immediate consideration for this position, please send a current resume including relevant skills and experience to Sam Sisay at [email protected] . We look forward to your application and interest!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent OT Jobs
- Westminster , MD
- Seattle, WA
- Easton , MD
- Pocomoke City , MD
- Towson , MD
- Mt Airy , MD
- Newton, MA
- Hagerstown , MD
- Frederick , MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.