School-Based Occupational Therapist Assistant | Chester, VT
ProCare Therapy is contracted with a school district just outside of Chester, VT to hire a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. This will be a full-time position and will be for the upcoming 22/23 school. We are looking for candidates who are licensed in Vermont and will be available to interview immediately.
We are offering competitive pay for these positions.
All qualified candidates apply today-
- 37.5 hours/week
- 2022-2023 school year
- August 31st, 2022 - June 21st, 2023
- Onsite Only
- Caseload: PreK-12th grade
- Assist with universal screenings, attend IEP meetings, create visuals, consult with teachers, etc.
- Ready to interview now!
- Associate or Bachelor's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Vermont COTA Licensure and Credentials
- School-Based/Pediatric experience preferred
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Account Executive Jessie O'Brien
Recent OT Jobs
- Sequim, WA
- Carlsborg, WA
- Port Angeles, WA
- A, NM
- Denver, CO
- Brighton, CO
- Southern, CO
- Abiquiu, NM
- Vista, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.