School-Based Occupational Therapist (Bellaire, TX)
Early Childhood Occupational Therapist!
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in the Bellaire, Texas area. This is a full-time position (30 hours per week) for the remainder of the school year. Your caseload and school location will be discussed on an interview with the Special Education Director. Submit your resume directly to [email protected] or apply for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Schedule: 30 hours per week, 4 days
- Early Childhood Caseload
- Collaborating on a team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop early intervention plans, and home strategies.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Occupational Therapist License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Beloit, WI
- Seattle, WA
- Easton, MD
- Murrieta, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Dinuba, CA
- Round Rock, TX
- Albany, OR
- Vail, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.