School-based Occupational Therapist Job - Chicago Heights, IL
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district near Chicago Heights to hire an OT for the school year! As a school-based OT, your goals will be primarily to create & utilize activities to help promote overall well-being for children. The right candidate would be someone who is able to start as soon as possible and jump in to help! This is an itinerant position, so you will be traveling between school sites. Mileage compensation is included!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Active OT License in Illinois
- School-based experience preferred
Specifics about the position:
- Full-time, full school year
- Various caseloads available, potentially customizable to your preference
- Caseload - K-12 caseload, more specific details provided on an interview
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie!
Recent OT Jobs
- Farmington, MI
- Enicinitas, CA
- Plano, TX
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Seattle, WA
- Enfield, CT
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.