School-Based Occupational Therapist Job near Alamosa, Colorado
A supportive school district near Alamosa, Colorado is seeking an experienced OT for the upcoming school year. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Full time hours
- Monday-Thursday schedule
- K-12th caseload
- about 60 on caseload
- ASAP start through the end of the school year
- W-2 pay rates will range between $30-38 per hour BOE and based on the school's budget
- Compensation plans may differ if you qualify for stipends
- Must have active Colorado SLP license and be able to work in Colorado schools
Benefits May Include:
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Guaranteed hours
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- Travel assistance
- Relocation assistance
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Bloomington, MN
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Round Rock, TX
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Highland Park, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Cohasset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.