School-Based Occupational Therapist Job near Napa, CA; Quick Interview + Offer
A supportive school district near Napa, CA is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for this school year. We are seeking an OT who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Full time hours (37.5 per week)
- Entire school year
- K-12th caseload
- Quick interview over Zoom!
- Must have California OT license
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Must be able to go on-site
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Matching 401k option
- Industry leading medical benefits for full time employees
- Travel assistance available, if applicable
- Guaranteed hours
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Ventura, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
- Olympia, WA
- Ball Ground, GA
- Lasker, NC
- High Point, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.