School-Based Occupational Therapist Job near Tecolote, New Mexico
A wonderful school district near Tecolote, New Mexico has an opening for an Occupational Therapist for the rest of this school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. If you’re looking to jump right in and help these kiddos get the therapy services needed, apply below!
- 4 or 5 days per week; full time hours
- Open to experienced COTA's as well
- K-12th caseload
- Providing support to schools implementing new system of screening/intervention services
- ASAP through the end of the school year
- Zoom interview
- On-site only
- Must be a licensed COTA or OT in New Mexico from the NMPED with minimum Level 2 licensure
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Medical, dental and vision option for full time employees
- Travel assistance available
- Guaranteed hours
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: [email protected].
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Londonderry, NH
- Rockingham, NC
- Coachella, CA
- Maple Grove, MN
- Glendale, AZ
- Victorville, CA
- South Lake Tahoe , CA
- Monterey, CA
- Moulton, MT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.