School-Based Occupational Therapist Job (OT)
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Desert Hot Springs, CA. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of California
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience**
- Case load: Elementary and Middle
- Start ASAP-June (Possible extention for 22-23 SY)
- Full-time hours/week
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quicly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Round Rock, TX
- Columbus, GA
- Commerce, CA
- Elgin, IL
- Rockford, IL
- Rich Square, NC
- Austin, TX
- Wittmann, AZ
- Murrieta, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.