School-based Occupational Therapist, Mt Prospect, IL
Soliant is working with a school in the north Chicago suburbs to place a contract Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the school year.
- Caseload to be determined
- IEP and evaluations experience highly preferred
As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will:
- Participate with an interdisciplinary team to provide assessments of students
- Consult with parents and teachers
- Work with infants to young adults, providing occupational therapy, interventions, treatments and activities to enhance sensory processing, perceptual-motor skills, motor coordination, self-care, muscle strength, range of motion, postural reflexes
- Evaluate and modify occupational therapy treatment plans and interventions in response to student needs and disabilities.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
Additional details concerning building assignments will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
- Illinois OT license
- Prior experience in school settings a PLUS
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Recent OT Jobs
- St. Paul, MN
- Duluth, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Jurupa Valley, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Tesuque, NM
- Fontana, CA
- Christi, TX
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.