School-Based Occupational Therapist Needed for K-12 Caseload Across Four Sites
School Occupational Therapists in high demand near the Gilroy, California area. This is a full-time position, for the full school year, and is for a K-12 caseload. The ideal candidate should be available for immediate hire with intent to stay the remainder of the school year.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Monday-Friday school schedule
- K-12 caseload
- Work between a maximum of 4 school sites
- Optimize student academic environment to fit needs, collaborate with faculty and staff, and addressing physical components of student performance
- Hourly pay rates vary based on experience, but typically fall in the range of $50-60/HR
- Benefits available
Please send a resume and available times to speak over the phone to Bailey Merritt at [email protected] or call me directly at 678-538-6718.
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.