School Based Occupational Therapist needed in Waldorf, MD
Brief Description: I am looking for a strong candidate who can assist with life skills programming for secondary aged students and address adaptive skills and access to instruction in the context of a modified curriculum. The candidate should also be knowledgeable of the role of OT for students with cognitive and physical impairments, as there are several cases involving advocates.
We are in need of an Occupational Therapist who can handle a position on-site and virtual where they will be working full-time for the school year. Will work with 2 other OTs to cover district's evaluation needs and caseload at their sites.
- general education program
- significant cognitive disabilities
- ASD, Emotional Disorders, Learning disabilities &ACC experience is preferred
- Responsible for all session documentation and calendaring in Medicaid reporting system
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of Students
- Works with parents and guardians to improve relationships, build morale, and help increase development.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of students
- IEP skills
- Master's Degree
- AOTA Certification
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at email@example.com
Recent OT Jobs
- St. Paul, MN
- Duluth, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Jurupa Valley, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Tesuque, NM
- Fontana, CA
- Christi, TX
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.