School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Clinton, WI
We are currently recruiting for a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team near Clinton, Wisconsin starting in the 2023/2024 school year. The selected OT will work closely with students ranging from preschool to high school who have various physical, developmental, and cognitive disabilities.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine individual needs
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans
- Provide direct therapy services to students
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals for optimal student outcomes
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all provided services
- Possession of a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid state license as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with professionals and parents
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Please submit your resume highlighting your qualifications and experience. We are excited to review your application and look forward to hearing from you!
Brian Ostapenko | Account Executive | [email protected]
Soliant | www.soliant.com
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Crestview, WI
- Delavan, WI
- Beloit, WI
- Grimms, WI
- Madsen, WI
- Williams Bay, WI
- Clarks Mills, WI
- Belcrest, WI
- Madison, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.