School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed in Austin, TX
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Austin area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year
- Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), but not mandatory
- Active or pending state Occupational Therapist license required
- Guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services
- Competitive industry-leading benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- If interested, please apply promptly for consideration. For any inquiries about this position or other opportunities at Soliant Health, feel free to contact me.
Contact Name: Michael Barcena
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Sunset Valley, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Elgin, TX
- Pflugerville, TX
- Sugarland, TX
- Cedar Park, TX
- Arlington, TX
- Hutto, TX
- Keller, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.