School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Needed in Lawrenceville, VA
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Lawrenceville, VA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year
- Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs), but not mandatory
- Active or pending state Occupational Therapist license required
- Guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services
- Competitive industry-leading benefits package, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- If interested, please apply promptly for consideration. For any inquiries about this position or other opportunities at Soliant Health, feel free to contact me.
Contact Name: Michael Barcena
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Lawrenceville, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Lawrenceville, VA. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE cer
- Lawrenceville, VAJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Lawrenceville, Virginia! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Lawrenceville, VA area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Lawrenceville, VA Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skill
- Arlington, VAProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Arlington, Virginia to hire a full time occupational therapist for the current 23-24 school year. This position will be servicing an K-12th grade caseload working at multiple sites throughout the district. It will be about 35-40 hours per week. This is an onsite position that will be contracted through ProCare Therapy and will offer competitive hourly pay starting at $45/hour + health
- Annandale, VAExciting Opportunity for Occupational Therapists near Annandale, VA! Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking dedicated individuals to join our team and contribute to students' success throughout the school year. Making a Meaningful Impact: Deliver tailored occupational therapy services aligned with students' needs and IEPs. Collaborate closely with educators and families for comprehensive student support. Develop engaging therapy activities fo
- Lawrenceville, VALocation: Lawrenceville, VA Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Lawrenceville, Virginia. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functiona
- Lawrenceville, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Lawrenceville, VA area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education P
- Lawrenceville, VAJob Title: Full-Time Occupational Therapist Position Type: Full-Time Caseload: PreK-8th grade About Us: Soliant is a leading healthcare organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for our clients through exceptional healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive care, and we are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team. Job Summary: As a Full-Time Occupational Therapist at Soliant, you will p
- Arlington, VASunbelt is now hiring for an experienced pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) contract at a local school district near Arlington, VA with guaranteed hours and full benefits for the upcoming school year. Details regarding caseload will be discussed during the interview. Apply below for immediate consideration! Job Details K - 12 school district Direct and indirect OT duties Health/dental/vision plans, 401K matching, and more! Zoom i
- Vesta, VAProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a position in a school district located in Vesta. The SLP will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to students with a wide range of communication disorders and disabilities. Overview: Full Time 5 Days a Week 35 Hours Per Week Start: As Soon As Possible End: June 2024 Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to iden
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.