School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) needed near Sonoma, CA
- Company: Soliant
- Employment type: School-Based Contract
- Location: near Sonoma, CA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' physical, emotional, cognitive, and functional abilities.
- Implement therapeutic interventions and activities to improve students' daily living skills, motor skills, coordination, and sensory integration.
- Provide guidance and support to students' in adapting their environments to promote safety, accessibility, and independence.
- Educate students, their families, and caregivers on strategies to maximize independence and optimize functioning.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Valid license to practice as an Occupational Therapist.
- Proven experience in providing occupational therapy services in school-based settings.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, psychology, and human development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with clients and collaborate effectively with other professionals.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents to [email protected]. In your cover letter, kindly highlight your experience, interests, and why you believe you would be a great fit for our team.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Eastvale, CA
- Chula Vista, CA
- Los Angles, CA
- Elk Grove, CA
- Emeryville, CA
- Vacaville, CA
- Modesto, CA
- Montecito, CA
- Menifee, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.