School-Based Occupational Therapist, OT Position - near Bloomington, IN
Soliant Health is working with a great school district to bring in a part time Occupational Therapist near Bloomington, IN. The school is actively interviewing for an OT that can provide rehabilitation services and/or ergonomic solutions to students in need. If you are a qualified therapist looking to positively impact the lives of students, apply today to for consideration.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Active/Pending Indiana, OT License required
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Hours: Part- time, 28 hours per week (guaranteed)
- Contract Dates: ASAP - 5/23/2024
- Caseload: K-12th
- Additional details provided within interview with director
- Previous pediatric or school experience preferred not required
- Treat students physical impairments, functional limitations, disabilities and/or changes in physical function
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments for each student within caseload
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatments that align with the IEP; keeping IEP up to date with student progress and plan of actions
- Educate student, family members, and other care givers about the individualized treatment plan created for the student and how it applies in each environment
- Must work well in an interdisciplinary environment, communicate professionally, maintain a good working relationship with the administrative team, and interdisciplinary therapist
- Demonstrate flexibility to ensure student needs are being met
- Ensure documentation is completed in a thorough, accurate and timely manner. Documentation is to be done in accordance with state guidelines and company policy
Employment Type: Part Time, W-2, Contract, Schools, Pediatric, Occupational Therapy, OT
For immediate consideration apply today and email: [email protected] with your updated resume and phone interview availability. I look forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Point, INSunbelt has a contract opening for an Occupational Therapist for a teletherapy position at a school district in Indiana. Job description: K-12th District Mild Disabilities Supervise COTAs Work Hours: Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Indiana Occupational Therapist license Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) Zoom Interview Submit your application to the Occupational Therapist position in Indiana by submitting your resume to saul.lopez@sun
- Mishawaka, INSunbelt is currently hiring for contract Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near Mishawaka, IN for the Full school year. Job description: K-5th School Manage Caseloads Mild-Moderate Disabilities Work Hours: Full-Time (Mon-Fri) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: IN OT/COTA License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview Submit your application to the OT
- South Bend, INSunbelt has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits at a school district near South Bend, IN for the Full school year. Job description: K-12th District Manage Caseloads Mild-Moderate Diagnosis Work Hours: Full-Time (40hrs/week) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Indiana OT/COTA License School Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Zoom Interview Same Day Decision Submit your appli
- Osceola, INA school district near Osceola, IN has contract openings for Occupational Therapists and COTAs with guaranteed hours & benefits for the Full school year. Job description: K-8th Caseload Direct & Indirect Services Mild-Moderate Diagnosis Work Hours: Full-Time (40hrs/week) Part-Time (Flexible) Requirements: Indiana OT/COTA License Pediatrics Experience (Preferred) -Mentorship Provided Virtual Interview Submit your application to the O
- Hammond, INSoliant Education is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Hammond, IN area. This is a full-time position with the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students while working as a contract employee through Soliant Education. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine students' fine and gross motor skills, sensory processing, and activities of dai
- Lafayette, INJob Title: Full-Time Occupational Therapist Position Type: Full-Time, Year-Round Contract About Us: Soliant is a leading healthcare organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for our clients through exceptional healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive care, and we are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team on a full-time, year-round contract basis. Job Summary: As a Full-Time Occupati
- Bedford, INJob Title: Full-Time Occupational Therapist Position Type: Full-Time About Us: Soliant is a leading healthcare organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for our clients through exceptional healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive care, and we are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team on a full-time, year-round contract basis. Job Summary: As a Full-Time Occupational Therapist at Sol
- Lafayette, INSoliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Indiana. Soliant aims to hire an experienced, licensed, and determined Occupational Therapist (OT). Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Our company has several resources to help you grow and learn in your career! Soliant welcomes new grads. To qualify: Applicants must have an active IN State License A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Indianapolis, INSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Indianapolis area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Progra
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.