School-based Occupational Therapist (OT) position- Perris, CA
School-based Occupational Therapy Job – Perris, CA
- A great school in the Perris, CA, area is now looking to hire a Occupational Therapist (OT) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who will provide skillful intervention for students on an IEP in our local school district.
- The position will require the therapist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary IEP team.
- This is a school-based position in a local school district(s).
- Responsibilities include managing student evaluation and treatment, teacher, staff and family education and support as well as documentation via a web-based system. Therapists in the school setting get to use their creativity and expertise to connect with each student in a play-based, one-on-one setting or group setting.
- At Elevate we love upcoming and recent graduates as well as experienced therapists. We have mentorship programs available for new graduates or therapists without pediatric experience.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- California Occupational Therapy License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37 hours per week
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.