School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Position - Portland, OR
Soliant is working with amazing school districts in Oregon to contract Occupational Therapists (OTs). Soliant prides itself upon providing therapist with unrivaled career opportunities, compensation, and customer service way beyond just finding a position. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Full Time Position
- On-Site Position
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Weekly Pay with Benefits
- Provide assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ needs
- Current Oregon License in Occupational Therapy
- Oregon State Department of Education License, if applicable
- School-based experience preferred,
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Detroit, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Seattle, WA
- Elkhart, IN
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Lawrence, IN
- Lawrence, MA
- Orinda, CA
- Greenwood, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.