School Based Occupational Therapist Position
A supportive school district near Sugar Land, TX is seeking an experienced OT for the upcoming school year. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Full school year; ASAP start
- K-12th caseload
- Zoom interview
- Must have active OT license in Texas
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Medical, dental and vision option for full time employees
- Relocation or travel assistance available
- Matching 401k option
- Guaranteed hours
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and any professional references to [email protected]
I look forward to discussing the position and your experience!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Loveland , CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Austin, TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.