We are currently accepting applications and screening candidates for an Occupational Therapist opportunity that is available in the Geneva, Illinois area. This position offers working at a nearby school district for a full school year.
- Help students perform particular tasks necessary for participation or learning.
- Provide consultation and collaborate with staff about how classroom design affects attention, why particular children behave inappropriately at certain times, and where best to seat a child based on his or her learning style or other needs.
- Attend IEP meetings and create goals with staff, therapists and parents.
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred, but not required.
- Illinois Professional State License
- Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not yet certified in the state
Work Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Melanie at Melanie.Leon@soliant.com or call 678-837-1271.