School-Based Occupational Therapist
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district south of Sacramento, California. We are looking for compassionate professionals who work well within a multidisciplinary team. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- 9 month contract with renewal
- Age groups: K-12
- Indirect and direct services included
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- Health, dental, vision insurance packages
- 401k with company match
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in schools ( administering assessments, BOT, VMI, SPM, etc.)
- Licensure in California
If you're interested in other positions in California, contact Katelyn Bruno for more information.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Posted on 7/26/22.
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Austin, TX
- San Marcos, CA
- Hawthorne, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.