School based Occupational Therapy Opening - Fort Myers, FL
Soliant is dedicated to make life better for those who make lives better. We staff in districts across the nation and are sincerely changing others’ lives. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
Occupational Therapist (OT) needed in Fort Myers, Florida!
- Full time/part time available
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in FL
Senior Associate - Soliant Health
Ph: 770.325.0347 / Kari.Mospanyuk@Soliant.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Chehalis, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Placitas, NM
- Frankenmuth, MI
- Haughton, LA
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- Grand Mound, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.