School-based OT, Huntersville NC
One of Soliant's clients, located on the outskirts of Charlotte, NC, is seeking a full-time contract Occupational Therapist for the remaining school year.
Details of the position below:
- Provide a mix of on-site and in-person services
- Cover 4 buildings
- Work with a wide age range and variety of diagnoses
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning building assignments will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
- North Carolina OT license
- Previous schools-based experience a PLUS
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or email@example.com today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Charlotte, NC
- Gilbert, AZ
- Mundelein, IL
- Laurel, MT
- Wellton, AZ
- Olympia, WA
- Greenville, SC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Denver, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.