School-based OT Needed - Hooksett, NH
ProCare Therapy is assisting a school in seeking a highly qualified and dedicated OT to join our team of professionals. This is a wonderful school district with a warm and welcoming environment for both faculty and students. They are interested in candidates with an active licensure in New Hampshire.
- Weekly Pay – Friday
- UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Matching
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me email@example.com or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Claremont, NHBlazerJobs is thrilled to partner with a School District to find a highly skilled and experienced School Occupational Therapist. We are dedicated to providing exceptional professional support, competitive pay, and flexible part-time options for individuals who are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of students. Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and experienced School Occupational Therapist to join our team in Clarem
- Claremont, NHMake a Difference This School Year: Part-Time School OT Position in Claremont, NH Location: Claremont, NH Schedule: Part-time (15 hours/week), ASAP start - June 2024 with potential of renewal. About the Opportunity: Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) seeking a rewarding part-time position to impact the lives of elementary school students? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We're searching for a dedicated OT to jo
- North Aurora, NHMake a Difference in North Aurora: School OT Contract Position (4 Days/Week)! Location: North Aurora, Illinois Schedule: Contract (4 days/week, negotiable), Start Date ASAP - end of school year with potential to renew! About the Opportunity: Are you a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) seeking a rewarding contract position in a vibrant North Aurora school setting? If so, join our team! We're searching for a dedicated OT to provide individ
- Claremont, NHAs an Occupational Therapist, you will be an integral part of the educational team, focusing on promoting students' independence and participation in school activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Conducting assessments to determine students' needs Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans Collaborating with teachers and other professionals to support students' academic success Providing direct occupat
- Claremont, NHSoliant is currently facilitating interviews for passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapists (OT) near Claremont, NH. This is your chance to make a significant impact in the lives of students while advancing your career in a dynamic educational setting. Job Highlights: Full time position Must have Master's degree and active license Contract position with competitive compensation School experience, while preferred, is not a Prerequisi
- Lebanon, NHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in a working in a school setting near Lebanon, MA. In this part-time role, the OT will be providing services for grade levels K-12th. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: School experience is a must Must have active state OT license 4-6 hours per week If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to co
- Claremont, NHSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Claremont, NH. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite s
- Hampton, NHWe're seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist Assistant to join our team in New Hampshire. In this is school-based role, the COTA will provide therapy to students located near Hampton, NH strengthening their independence and improving their educational experience. It's a great opportunity to pick up extra hours while making an impact on the lives of local children. Job Details: Part-time 10 hours per week Caseload: Middle school Febru
- Wolfeboro Falls, NHOccupational Therapist (School Setting) Are you on the market for a new opportunity? Are you seeking an environment where you can showcase your skills and impact the lives of students? This is the position for you – we’re seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for the 23-24 school year in Wolfeboro Falls, NH! To qualify for this role, prospective candidates must… Have their Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy Have active l
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.