School Full time Occupational Therapist Job OT Rockingham, North Carolina
A new school position is open for the upcoming school year for a state of North Carolina licensed Occupational Therapist to work full time in the Rockingham, NC area. The OT position is full time, 37.5 hours a week working the school schedule. This school based OT job will allow the OT to make their own schedule weekly and flexible to the OTs availability. This school based Occupational Therapist position in Rockingham, NC pays a competitive salary, offers medical insurance benefits and weekly pay. This school district offers an office, therapy materials, laptop and has on site support. Experience with pediatrics prior or in schools is needed.
To apply: Submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- full time, 37.5 hours (next school year, interviewing now)
- caseload: varying grades and ages
- 35-40 students
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday, competitive salary and benefits
- state of North Carolina license as a Occupational Therapist
- experience with pediatrics or schools prior
- knowledge of IEP process and goals
- available for full time (school hours) starting next school year
Employment Type: W-2 employee, Annual Contract
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Lexington, NC
- High Point, NC
- Durham, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Thomasville, NC
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Weldon, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.