School K-12 Occupational Therapist Needed - Full-Time Job - near Hemet, CA (Full Benefits)
Sunbelt is actively working with a school district that is actively and urgently looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) for a full-time school-based opportunity for the full current 22-23 school year near the Hemet, CA area. Immediate offers right after the interview. Interviews are currently being scheduled.
Opening: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Location: Hemet, CA
- K-12th grade caseload
- Current School Year - 2022-2023
- IEPs, Evals, direct & indirect services
- Active California OT License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Recent OT Jobs
- Beloit, WI
- Seattle, WA
- Easton, MD
- Murrieta, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Dinuba, CA
- Round Rock, TX
- Albany, OR
- Vail, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.