School Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Job Opening - Full Time
Job Type: School Contract
Job Title: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Location: Coon Rapids, MN
Schedule: Full or part time positions Available
A school in the Coon Rapids, MN area is working with Sunbelt to hire a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to work onsite.
- Active MN Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) License
- Bachelors Degree
Apply today by sending your resume to Lauren Courtney, National hiring manager at sunbelt. [email protected]
Lauren Courtney | National Senior Account Manager
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Little Falls, MNSoliant is currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a full-time position in Little Falls, MN. The ideal candidate will have experience working with K-12 students, providing occupational therapy services in a school setting. Responsibilities: Implementing occupational therapy services for K-12 students Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement
- Pierz, MNSoliant Health is currently accepting applications on behalf of a school district in Minnesota to hire an Occupational Therapist Assistant. In this position, the OT will be providing services to K-12 students. Apply below 23-24 School Year Full time, 40 hours weekly W2, contract assignment Guarunteed hours Weekly direct deposit Medical, dental, vision insurance Apply below For more information on this position or anything else on
- St Cloud, MNCertified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) School-Based, W2 Contract Work We are hiring a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our team in the St. Cloud area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing patient-centered care under the supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist. We are interested in hearing from candidates who are passionate about making a difference and enjoy working on a multidisciplinar
- Albert Lea, MNFull time School COTA- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Job Sunbelt is looking to hire a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a school district local to Albert Lea, MN. This is a very supportive district. COTA Job Description: A full time position for this entire school year (with potential of renewal year to year) to support the Occupational therapist with a Kindergarten, middle, and high school student caseloa
- Mankato, MNSunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) contract at a supportive district near Mankato, MN for the upcoming school year. Details regarding caseload will be disclosed during the interview! Job Details Full time guaranteed hours Direct and indirect COTA services MN COTA License About Sunbelt Health/dental/vision plans 401K matching Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Mankato, MNSunbelt is looking for a qualified Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant in Mankato, MN. This is a Full-time job for the upcoming new school year. This is a very supportive school district. COTA Job Summary: Looking to get COTA started for the upcoming school year Assist Occupational Therapist with caseload Full Time hours Early childhood through secondary aged students (let us know your caseload preference ) Full time hours Monday
- St. Paul, MNSunbelt has an COTA contract opportunity for a school district in St. Paul, MN Job description: Manage Caseloads K-12th District Mild Disabilities Work Hours: Full-Time (Mon-Fri) Zoom Interview Same Day Decision! Apply to the COTA position in St. Paul, MN by submitting your resume to [email protected]
- Blaine, MNSoliant is working with a great school district near Blaine, MN that is looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. The school is eager to find a COTA as soon as possible to help provide the best services to students in need. Please apply below to be considered for this great opportunity! Responsibilities Aid in assessments, therapy, preparation of materials, and clerical tasks as specified by the OT Collaborate with various scho
- Mantako, MNJoin Sunbelt's exceptional team as a talented and motivated Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a full time school-based position near Mantako, MN starting next school year. This contract comes with guaranteed hours and benefits! Quick decisions after interviewing! Job Description: Full-time guaranteed hours Weekly pay at competitive rates Duties: Attend meetings, collaborate with teachers (gen. ed and EC), contrib
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.