School Occupational Therapist Assistant Job in Pearson, WA
Soliant is working with a great school district near Pearson, WA that is looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. The school is eager to find a COTA as soon as possible to help provide the best services to students in need. Please apply below to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Aid in assessments, therapy, preparation of materials, and clerical tasks as specified by the OT
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full-time, contract
*The following will be required before starting an assignment: background check, license verification, 1-9 form, and drug screening. Some states have additional requirements*
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Washington , DC
- Ewen, MI
- Hasty, NC
- Elk Plain , WA
- Claremont , NH
- Lopatcong, PA
- Baltimore, VT
- Bremerton, WA
- Brisbane, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.