School Occupational Therapist Assistant Job in Portland, OR
Soliant is working with a great school district near Portland, OR that is looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. The school is eager to find a COTA as soon as possible to help provide the best services to students in need. Please apply below to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Aid in assessments, therapy, preparation of materials, and clerical tasks as specified by the OT
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- License in state of practice
Employment Type: Full-time, contract
*The following will be required before starting an assignment: background check, license verification, 1-9 form, and drug screening. Some states have additional requirements*
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected]. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Salem, ORA school district in the Salem, OR area is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to join their team for the upcoming school year. The COTA will work under the direct supervision of an Occupational Therapist (OT) or supervisor onsite. Their main responsibilities will involve evaluating and diagnosing various intellectual disorders. Additionally, the COTA will collaborate with the director supervisor to dev
- Molalla, ORSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Molalla, OR area. In this role, the COTA will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state COTA license Guaranteed hours for direct and i
- Salem, ORJob Title: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Location: Salem, [State Abbreviation] Contract Type: 190-Day Contract Position Duration: ASAP - June 2024 Age Group: Birth-5 Are you a dedicated and compassionate Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) looking for a rewarding opportunity in the field of pediatric occupational therapy? We are seeking a COTA to join our dynamic team in Salem for a 190-day contract, with the po
- Rosharon, ORSunbelt is urgently hiring a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for a school-based opportunity near Rosharon, Texas. As a COTA in this role you will be assisting an OT with evaluations and therapy services. Requirements: COTA License in Texas COTA Job Details: Dates: ASAP - May 2024 Hours: Full-time Caseload: 70 students Traveling between several schools as needed Apply now with your updated resume to jamie.
- Albany, ORA school near Albany, Oregon is now hiring a dedicated Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to help their students for the 2023-2024 school year. In this role, the COTA will work with 3-5 year old's to help them overcome challenges and achieve goals. COTA Responsibilities Deliver direct therapy services to Preschoolers Consult with students parents about IEP goals Collaborate with lead OT and Special Education team to assess, pl
- Salem, ORCertified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Salem, Oregon Area Are you a dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant seeking a rewarding opportunity in a school-based setting? We have an exciting opening for a passionate COTA to join our team near Salem area for a full-time position spanning the entire school year. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Collabora
- Eagle Point, ORSoliant Health is seeking a passionate Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in Eagle Point, Oregon. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential therapy services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy required Previous
- Silverton, ORSunbelt is actively scheduling virtual interviews for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant position with a school district near Silverton, OR. As a COTA in this role you will be assisting an OT by providing therapy services to PreK students on the caseload. Job Details October 2023 - June 2024 1-2 school campuses - travel time and mileage paid Guaranteed hours and benefits within contracted time frame FT or PT Requirements:
- Salem, ORA school district in Salem, Oregon is now hiring a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to help support their students for the school year. The COTA will be providing direct therapy services to a caseload of Preschoolers. This position offers full benefits and guaranteed hours. COTA Responsibilities Provide direct therapy services to PreK students Consult / educate parents on treatment and progress Collaborate with OT an
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.