School Occupational Therapist - Fayetteville, NC
Soliant has partnered with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Occupational Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- Onsite Position
- K-12th Caseload
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in North Carolina
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Elgin, IL
- Bloomington, MN
- Wheeling, KS
- Geneva, NC
- Bellevue, WA
- Atlanta, GA
- El Cajon, CA
- Minnetonka, MN
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.