School Occupational Therapist Need, Murrieta, CA
ProCare Therapy is seeking an enthusiastic occupational therapist for a contract position for the upcoming academic year near Murrieta, California. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid weekly and get a comprehensive benefits package that is tailored to your requirements. Working with the students and other employees is a great experience, and the staff is really helpful. If you believe this is a fun opportunity, let's talk about it.
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- ASAP - EOSY
- Elementary caseload grade caseload
- Requires a Masters or Doctorate Level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Previous experience in schools required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Send a copy of your most recent resume to [email protected] if you're interested. After that, I'll get in touch with you to go over the next steps in the hiring process. Call me at 770-225-3176 if you need more information so that I can help.
Recent OT Jobs
- Gilroy, CA
- Hamlet, NC
- Fillmore, CA
- Watsonville, CA
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Chino, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.