School Occupational Therapist Needed- California
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full or part time hours
- Schedule is flexible based on candidates availability
- K-8th Grades in the caseload
- In-person services, hybrid schedule is also available
- Summer hours and renewal for the 21/22 school year
- Able to interview this week
- CA OT license needed
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must have CA OT license on hand
- Will consider new graduates
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Recent OT Jobs
- Olympia, WA
- Denver, CO
- Escondido, CA
- Hemet, CA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Dover, DE
- Vista, CA
- Centralia, WA
- Renton, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.