School Occupational Therapist Opportunity in Hagerstown, MD
ProCare Therapy and a school district in Hagerstown, Maryland, has teamed up to fill a vacant Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the 2022 - 2023 School Year!
If you are a OT capable and willing to help our students excel both in the classroom and in life, then please consider applying today. The 2022 - 2023 School Year is in progress, so let's schedule an interview now!
- Full School Year
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- End Date: End of School Year
- Full Time Position
- 37.5 Hours a Week
- General OT Duties
- K - 12th Grade Caseload
- Caseload Specifics Will be Discussed During Interview
- Onsite Position
- Requires a Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in the State of MD
- Previous Experience in Schools Preferred but not Required
- Competitive Compensation
- Based on School Experience and School Budget
- Weekly Pay
- 401K Matching
- Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- United Healthcare
If you are interested in this position or simply would like to find out more information, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Feel free to reach out with any and all questions you may have.
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Portland, ME
- Seattle , WA
- Austin, TX
- San Marcos, CA
- Hawthorne, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.