School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time in Lincoln Park, MI
A school district located in Lincoln Park, MI is currently seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to join the team. As a School-Based Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for assessing and treating students with a range of disabilities to improve their ability to perform daily living and school-related tasks.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with other educators and support staff to ensure students' needs are being met
- Monitor and document student progress, and adjust therapy programs as needed
- Provide guidance and support to students and their families
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active State Occupational Therapist license
- Experience working with school-aged children with disabilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other educators and support staff
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
National Hiring Manager
Please apply directly and send resume using this link - Send Resume
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Detroit, MIJob Title: School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Detroit, MI Are you a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives in Detroit, MI? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Occupational Therapist and play a vital role in empowering students to reach their full potential. Job Description: As a School Occupational Therapist (OT), you will be an
- Ann Arbor, MISoliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Ann Arbor, MI who has a full time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year. To qualify, you must have at least: Master of Science in Occupational Therapy An active OT license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Michigan Specifications about the position: Full time 2023-2024 school year C
- Hamtramck, MI*Hiring* School-based Occupational Therapist (OT) A school district near Hamtramck, Michigan has partnered with Soliant in hopes of finding a licensed Occupational Therapist to provide therapy to students for the remainder of the school year. The school would like someone dedicated to helping the students in need and prepared to jump into the school setting. Interviewing ASAP! Position Details: Full-time positions available K-2nd grade ca
- Lincoln Park, MIJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Lincoln Park, Michigan! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Lincoln Park, MI area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Lincoln Park, MI Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skills
- Coldwater, MIExciting Opportunity: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Are you an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist (OT) searching for an exceptional career opportunity in the education sector? Look no further! We are currently seeking an OT for a rewarding position at schools situated in Coldwater, MI and nearby regions. Join us in making a lasting impact on students' lives through your expertise! Position: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: C
- Riverview, MISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Riverview, MI area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Progra
- Taylor, MIOccupational Therapist (OT) - Taylor, MI Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a school based job in the Taylor, MI area. Qualified applicants will have a current Michigan Occupational Therapist License. This is a full time contract assignment providing services for the remainder of the school year. Caseload details and specific duties will be discussed on interview. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Tim
- Lincoln Park, MIOccupational Therapist (OT) Needed for the 23-24 School Year in Lincoln Park, MI Have you been searching for a school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the 23-24 school year? If so, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an outstanding school district in your area that is looking to hire an OT to contract. Keep reading below for more specific details on this position! Overview: Full-Time Hours 35 hours per week 23-24 Schoo
- Ferndale, MIJob Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Ferndale, Michigan Soliant is hiring an Occupational Therapist! Join our team to provide top-quality therapy services to our diverse community. If you're a licensed and compassionate OT with experience, apply now! Competitive salary and benefits offered. Help make a positive impact on people's lives through occupational therapy. Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.