School Occupational Therapist Position - near Salinas, CA
School Occupational Therapist Position
A great school district is now looking to hire an Occupational Therapist for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Notes:
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnoses for students
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs
- Caseload: Elementary/ Middle school students, number of students TBD
- Previous experience in schools required
- California State License
- **Master’s Degree required in Occupational Therapy**
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract Position
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (35 Hours/ Week)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.