School Occupational Therapist - Sugar Land, TX
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Occupational Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in Sugar Land, Texas who is searching for a full time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the remainder of the school year. Please find details below.
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade students on the caseload
- Contract for the full school year
- Texas OT license needed
- Must have the ability to start within 2 weeks of an offer
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to [email protected]
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Roselle, IL
- Mono Vista, CA
- Riverside , CA
- Norwalk, CA
- Bull Run, VA
- Huntington Park, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Irmo, SC
- Courtland, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.