School Occupational Therapy Manchester, New Hampshire
Brief Description: Soliant is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) who can handle a school based role in which they will be working to help change students lives as they become more independent.
- students are hybrid
- Evaluations will be conducted
- ASD, Emotional Disorders, Learning disabilities &ACC experience is preferred
- Responsible for all session documentation and calendaring in Medicaid reporting system
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education for program participants/families in the Mild Cognitive Impairment Empowerment Program (MCIEP) which are consistent with patient's individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Conduct executive function exercises with patients, review monthly cognitive assessments and identify any gaps.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of students
- IEP skills
- Master's Degree
- AOTA Certification
- A bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association accredited program.
- Successful completion of the National Registry Examination for Occupational Therapy within six months of employment.
- Must be eligible for or hold certification with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Mundelein, IL
- Sycamore, IL
- Greeley, CO
- Vancouver, WA
- Gainesville, GA
- Laurel, MT
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Robinswood, MD
- Wellton, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.