School Occupational Therapy Position- hiring NOW in Austin, TX
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Austin, TX and is looking for licensed OTs to provide occupational therapy services to students. Ideal candidates will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to students in need!
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help students regain lost skills.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and the technical progress to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Work with a K-12 grade caseload for the full school year
- Previous schools experience is preferred, but not required
- Open to new graduates
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree
- Texas Occupational Therapy license
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists!
Recent OT Jobs
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Milford, PA
- Monroe, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- San Martin , CA
- Pittsburg, KS
- Santa Barbara, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.