School OT Needed near Dunn, NC
Soliant Health is searching for an Occupational Therapist looking to fill a position in the Dunn, NC area! We have partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a multiple full time, contract Occupational Therapists to join their team. Candidates seeking part time are encouraged to apply.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by North Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with K-12
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Length of Contract: Full School Year
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Bain McCullough at [email protected].
Direct Line: (678) 538-6726
Recent OT Jobs
- Granite Falls, WA
- Arcadia, CA
- Painesville, OH
- Peoria, AZ
- Ventura, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.