Schools OT Opening in Stanton, TX
Interviewing after the 4th of July! Soliant Health is working with a remarkable school district near Stanton, TX. Soliant aims to hire a wonderful, full-time, contract, licensed Occupational Therapist. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in TX
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: K-12 (based on preference)
- Full-time hours
- 21-22 school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Loveland , CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Austin, TX
- Oxnard, CA
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Piney Grove, GA
- Excelsior Springs, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.