Seattle area School-Based Occupational Therapist Job
Soliant is now seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school-based opening in the Seattle, WA area. The hired therapist will work full time hours for the remainder of the school year.
Details and Requirements:
- Full time hours (30-37.5)
- School-based experience is preffered
- Active or pending WA License and ESA Certification are required by the start date
- Interviewing actively
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits offered (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Guaranteed hours
- 401k plan with company matching
To learn more about this OT job opening, please attach an application and current resume. Please contact me directly with any questions or to schedule an interview.
Julian Laurent | Senior Associate
(770) 325-0307 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Rockingham, NC
- Bellevue, WA
- Yorktown, VA
- Medford, OR
- Fayetteville, NC
- Cartersville, GA
- Rockmart, GA
- Arvada, CO
- Fall City, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.