Short-term Contract OT, Little Falls MN
Calling on Occupational Therapists who like working in small school communities! Soliant is seeking a Minnesota-licensed OT who can provide short-term coverage at several rural Minnesota Schools, about an hour's drive from St Cloud, MN.
- Assist with leave coverage of about 10 weeks
- Work with birth to 21-year-old populations
- Itinerant between 5 districts
This is a great opportunity for seasoned contractors who can be flexible with filling in at different districts. It's also a good chance for mid-career OTs seeking a change of pace.
We seek the following core competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, not just with patients, school staff and parents, but also with your recruiter
- Flexibility and ability to problem solve
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Recent OT Jobs
- St. Paul, MN
- Duluth, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Jurupa Valley, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Tesuque, NM
- Fontana, CA
- Christi, TX
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.