SLP Needed in Kennesaw, GA
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a part time, contract position as an Occupational Therapist at our school district near the Kennesaw, Georgia area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview!
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Occupational Therapy in Georgia
- Experience working within a K-12 school setting
- Employment Type: Part time, 20 hours/week
- Caseload: Dependent upon availability, experience, and preference
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to Caroline Willis, Hiring Coordinator, at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com. Any and all questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (770) 557-322
Recent OT Jobs
- Overland Park, MO
- Lexington, MO
- North Bend, WA
- La Push , WA
- Independent, MO
- Arlington , WA
- Easton, OH
- Franklin County, OH
- Algonquin, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.