SLP Needed in Williston, SC
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact in the Williston, SC area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a part time, contract Occupational Therapist to join their team.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by South Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with K-12
- Employment Type: Full Time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent OT Jobs
- Overland Park, MO
- Lexington, MO
- North Bend, WA
- La Push , WA
- Independent, MO
- Arlington , WA
- Easton, OH
- Franklin County, OH
- Algonquin, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.