Start Immediately! Occupational Therapy Need in Cape Coral, FL
Brief Description: I am looking for a strong candidate who can lead perform evaluations and assessments for Elementary through High school aged students. The candidate should also be knowledgeable of the role of OT for students with cognitive and physical impairments, as there are several cases involving advocates. Must or exceed the following:
- Active license
- Can start ASAP
- Must have previous school experience
- Must be comfortable with evalautions
I am in need of an Occupational Therapist who can handle a position on-site and virtual where they will be working for the school year. Will work with other OTs to cover district's evaluation needs and caseload at their sites.
Previous school based experience
- Start ASAP
- Early childhood
- Late Childhood
- ASD, Emotional Disorders, Learning disabilities &ACC experience is preferred
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of Students
- Works with parents and guardians to improve relationships, build morale, and help increase development.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of students
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Bend, OR
- Corpus Christi , TX
- Frankfort , IN
- Moorpark, CA
- St. Paul, MN
- Olympia, WA
- Denver, CO
- Paso Robles, CA
- Riverside, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.