Tacoma, WA: School-based OT
Soliant has partnered with a small school community outside Tacoma, WA to place a contract Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year.
As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will:
- Participate with an interdisciplinary team to provide assessments of students
- Consult with parents and teachers
- Work with infants to young adults, providing occupational therapy, interventions, treatments and activities to enhance sensory processing, perceptual-motor skills, motor coordination, self-care, muscle strength, range of motion, postural reflexes
- Evaluate and modify occupational therapy treatment plans and interventions in response to student needs and disabilities.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning building assignments will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
- Washington OT license
- Educational Staff Associate credential in Occupational Therapy
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or email@example.com today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Redmond, WA
- Providence, RI
- Greeley, CO
- Corpus Christi , TX
- Frankfort , IN
- Batavia, IL
- Moorpark, CA
- Arlington , WA
- Lake Stevens, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.