Urgently Hiring for OT| Plainfield, IL 23/24 School year
We are hiring for an Occupational Therapist to provide services and support to our students.
Location: Plainfield, IL
- Full Time:11/6-12/22
- School experience required
- Caseload info:
- Supporting multiple buildings
- Must have active license in IN
- Zoom interview
- $40+ hourly
You MUST Have:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Occupational Therapist License
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 770-882-2191.
Terence Ellis | Recruiter
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Bloomington, INWe're seeking an Occupational Therapist to work for a supportive client in your area. The OTR/L will be responsible for providing services for elementary to high school age students. You will receive more information about the caseload and schedule with the Special Education Director. Apply or submit your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. Job Description: Full-time, W2 contract work (renewal) Collaborating on
- Lafayette, INJob Title: Occupational Therapist Part-time, 24 hours per week We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team for the 2023-2024 academic year. This part-time position offers a flexible schedule, allowing you to choose the days that work best for you. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of K-12 students and possess expertise in occupational therapy, we invite you to apply. Send
- Dayton, INAccepting Applications! At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better. To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year! Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Dayton, IN . Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor. Soliant is curre
- West Lafayette, INOccupational Therapist School Based Opportunity Soliant is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) to fill an opening for our client near West Lafayette, IN. As an OT, you will be responsible for providing quality occupational therapy services to students with diverse needs in the educational setting. Your primary goal will be to enhance their ability to participate in daily activities, improve their overall w
- Elkhart, INWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Elkhart, IN. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an SLP, you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Here is what you wil
- Shadeland, INJob Description: Company: Soliant Employment type: Contract Location: near Shadeland, IN Job Type: Full-time Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify clients' physical, emotional, cognitive, and functional abilities. Implement therapeutic interventions and activities to improve clients' daily living skills, motor skills, coordination, and sensory integration. Provide guidance and support to clients in adapting
- Fillmore, INAccepting Applications! We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position in Fillmore, Indiana. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, check below: To qualify you must: Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Indiana. Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy Active or pending DOE certificate Job Details: Case load: School-aged, gatherin
- Greencastle, INWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a school district near Greencastle, IN. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students K-12! As an OT, you will be generating creative ways for students who have experienced medical discomfort to be more functional in their daily activities. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews!
- Bedford, INSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Bedford, IN. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct onsite servic
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.