One of Soliant's clients, located near Virginia Beach, is conducting interviews with Occupational Therapists for full- and part-time positions in the 2018-2019 school year.
Details of the assignment as follows:
- Caseload consists of students with moderate to profound needs in Occupational Therapy
- Therapy will be provided in rooms across a variety of educational settings, from traditional schools to special schools and education centers
- Building coverage varies
- All classroom and support staff are trained in behavior support and crisis intervention strategies
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Applicants must be licensed in the state of Virginia. Prior experience in school settings essential.