Virginia School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT)
Soliant is working with amazing school districts in Virginia to contract Occupational Therapists (OTs). Soliant prides itself upon providing therapist with unrivaled career opportunities, compensation, and customer service way beyond just finding a position. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Full Time Position (Part-Time considered)
- On-Site Position
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Weekly Pay with Benefits
- Provide assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEPs to meet the individual needs of the child
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, daily notes, service tracker notes
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ needs
- Current Virginia License in Occupational Therapy
- Virginia State Department of Education License, if applicable
- School-based experience preferred
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
23-24 School Year Occupational Therapist job | near Grandview, MOGrandview, MO
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Sugar Land, TXSugar Land, TX
School Based Occupational Therapist job | near Rifle, CORifle, CO
School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Brookhaven, GABrookhaven, GA
Occupational Therapist (OT) 2023-2024Newcastle, WA
Extended School Year Based Occupational Therapist job | near Milpitas, CAMilpitas, CA
School Occupational Therapist (OT) job- near Farmington, MIFarmington, MI
School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Norcross, GANorcross, GA
Occupational Therapist job (School-based) near Streetsboro, OHStreetsboro, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.